1) IS THIS AN AGE RESTRICTED COMMUNITY?
No, all ages are welcome
2) ARE RENTALS ALLOWED?
Yes. Long term rentals; no vacation rentals shorter than 31 days.
3) NUMBER OF BEDROOMS IN UNITS?
1) UNIT A; 2 bedrooms 1 ½ bath (6 end units; 2 level with roof top deck): 1228 sq. ft. with outdoor living space on all levels for a total of 873 sq. ft. Additional 3rd bedroom with 2 1/2 bath; for an extra $35,000 on A units.
2) UNIT B; 2 bedroom 2 ½ bath (6 middle units; 3 levels); Square footage: 1428 sq. ft. with outdoor living space of 788 sq. ft.
4) IS THERE PATIOS IN ALL HOMES?
5) ARE THERE COMMON AREAS IN THE DEVELOPMENT?
Small parks and landscaping planned throughout the development
6) DESIGN GUIDELINES:
– Orientation: Each 4 or 5 plex units are side by side adjoining- see site plan for community layout.
– Ceiling heights are 8 and 9 ft. depending on the floor level
– Airy feel (see video) by using lots of glass and big windows or sliding doors
7) RIVERVIEW HOMES:
Phase 2 & Phase 3 – Timelines; Phase 2: December 2018 and Phase 3: July 2019
8) APPLIANCES INCLUDED:
Cooktop, wall oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer
Hose Bibs roughed in (one on ground floor terraces, and one on main floor patios)
Natural Gas BBQ hook up on main level patios
Guest parking; On street parking only
Each unit; Tandem parking two inside garage and two outside for A units (end units) and for B units (middle units) one in garage and one outside.
10) SIZE OF COMMUNITY:
Total number of units is approximately 130
Number of units; PHASE 1 is 12 units. Phase 2 is 12 units and Phase 3 is 16 units
11) STRATA MANAGEMENT:
Fees: Targeted at under $160 per month (see disclosure document)
Included is; snow removal, landscaping, reserve fund, common elements insurance, Strata Management Fees
2 allowed; see Bylaws
Homeowners warranty: 2-5-10 Pacific Home Warranty
15) UTILITIES AND SERVICES:
Not included in strata fees:
Internet Cable and VOIP: Eastlink and Telus
Electricity/Power: Fortis BC
Water and Sewer and Garbage/Recycling: Town of Oliver
16) WHAT ARE THE LOCAL ATTRACTIONS/AMENITIES?
Walking distance to Main St services/shops/bakery /brew pub/theatre/cafe
Hospital is a 5 minute drive
Community Center is a 5 minute walk
Splash park and hike and bike trail adjacent to property
Wineries and golf courses within a 10-15 minute drive
17) WHAT IS THE POPULATION OF OLIVER?
Roughly 10,000 people living in the town and RDOS (including the rural area)